Who benefits most from the HKA 35-70?
If you have a high-energy requirement throughout the whole year, Biomass Gasification CHPs are particularly suited to you.
Biomass CHPs are being used in these industries today:
- Forestry and agricultural
- Woodworking and processing companies such as joinery, carpentry or sawmills
- Heating plants
- Hotels with wellness areas
- Local heating networks
- Industrial plants
Do you have good access to wood to use as fuel or are you a forest owner? Are you interested in how this technology will improve your business operations?
Biosus Energy are recommended installers and service partners for Spanner Re² GmbH.
The Spanner patented wood-power HKA 35, HKA 45, HKA 49 and HKA 70 wood gasification units produce heat and power from wood chip. Several hundred of these tried-and-tested Biomass CHPs are in operation around the world and reliably produce large amounts of electricity and heat.
The Biomass CHPs average running time per year is around 8,000 operating hours. Many customers have an annual running time of over 8,500 hours, which produces a plant availability of over 98 percent.
The most recent development is the new geometry of the HKA 70, which provides exceptional performance when matched with a high efficiency engine.
Summary of HKA 35/45/49 :
- Proven and tested with over 700 units in the field
- Ideal for users with high energy requirements
- Patented wood-power technology
- Innovative reformer geometry
- High fuel flexibility
- Intelligent control technology with modern touch display
|Model||HKA 35||HKA 45||HKA 49|
|Electrical power||35 kWel||45 kWel||49 kWel|
|Heat power||79,5 kWth||102,2 kWth||111,3 kWth|
|Wood chip quality||Natural wood
Max. water content < 13 %
Max. fines (< 4 mm grain size) 30 %
|Wood chip consumption*||0,9 kg/kWhel||0,9 kg/kWhel||0,9 kg/kWhel|
* Depending on the quality of the wood chips. Technical data: 05/2017
Do you have any questions or would you like to see a Biomass CHP in practice? Then give us a call!
For user reference: Exploded Diagram of Gasifier Skid